Molis Coaching is an Approved
Pace Program Provider
Molis Coaching Essentials v2.0
Complete Practice Integration, Marketing Efficiency, and Clinical Confidence to Scale Invisalign Growth.
DATE: Open enrollment
TIME: On demand video-based lectures
NUMBER OF HOURS TO BE AWARDED: 6.5
PREREQUISITE: Invisalign Certification
COST: See Purchase Page
CONTACT PERSON: Member Services
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICIES: See FAQ
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to
- Assess opportunities for improvement across office operations in the area of Invisalign treatment.
- Apply best practices in the areas business operations and team engagement toward the goal of employing a single Invisalign marketing and treatment process.
- Analyze current in-office patient Invisalign treatment planning and delivery processes.
- Apply appropriate clinical techniques that enable them to complete patient treatment plans (i.e., ClinChecks) efficiently, competently, and confidently regardless of the clinical complexity of the case.
Molis Coaching courses require attendees to have access to a computer or other device and access to the internet.
Attendees should be proficient in the following
- Basic computer skills
- Sending/receiving email
- Using a web browser
- Experience/familiarity with a variety of file formats such as: .pdf, .doc or .docx
- The ability to be self-directed in learning new technology skills (e.g., following a handout, a step-by-step tutorial, online video help, or access to support to learn necessary skills)
Computer Minimum Requirements
• PC, Mac, or other device
• Monitor/screen and speakers/headset
• High speed Broadband Internet Connection is Recommended
Ryan Molis, DDS
Learn the simplified, streamlined, and stress-free approach to Invisalign growth that Ryan Molis developed from his 20 years’ experience with two solo, 4-op practices that now generate $6.5m annually and are fueled by 600+ Invisalign starts every year.
Ryan has captured his methods in a training program that is now validated in offices of all sizes, in all markets, and with DSOs across the Americas. He has already helped over 1,000 GPs achieve similar results. Any Invisalign-certified doctor can benefit from these techniques.
The process starts with a replicable, scalable “Whole Practice Approach” that supports the following key pillars of Invisalign success: 1) Complete Practice Integration, 2) Marketing Efficiency, and 3) Enhanced Clinical Skills.